In association with
Blackthorn 'you spoke, we listened' by Dye Holloway Murray
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 March 2010 08:00AM
Following the public outcry and Facebook pressure groups protesting against the new formulation of Blackthorn Cider, Dye Holloway Murray is now highlighting its return to its old recipe through a print, outdoor and online campaign.
The names of the campaigners that spearheaded the Facebook protest against the new flavour are featured in the outdoor campaign, which highlights that the west country beverage has returned to its former glory.
'Dear Bristol, you spoke, we listened, Dry Blackthorn is back' , the outdoor ads explain, while an interactive campaign running on digital panels and online invites people to 'Thorn' the things in life that wind them up.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films