In association with
Blackthorn 'you spoke, we listened' by Dye Holloway Murray
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 March 2010 08:00AM
Following the public outcry and Facebook pressure groups protesting against the new formulation of Blackthorn Cider, Dye Holloway Murray is now highlighting its return to its old recipe through a print, outdoor and online campaign.
The names of the campaigners that spearheaded the Facebook protest against the new flavour are featured in the outdoor campaign, which highlights that the west country beverage has returned to its former glory.
'Dear Bristol, you spoke, we listened, Dry Blackthorn is back' , the outdoor ads explain, while an interactive campaign running on digital panels and online invites people to 'Thorn' the things in life that wind them up.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart