Cancer Research UK reviews Race For Life account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 March 2010 10:10AM
LONDON - Cancer Research UK is reviewing the ad account for its £2 million "Race For Life" campaign.
The charity has approached roster and non-roster agencies as part of a statutory annual review process.
Rapp has repitched for and retained the business every year since 2005, with the agency beating Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to take the account last summer. Rapp will repitch for the business.
The successful agency will secure a place on the Cancer Research UK roster, which also includes AMV, OgilvyOne and The Good Agency, and will be responsible for creating an integrated campaign to promote the 2011 Race For Life events. Work will encompass DRTV, as well as press, DM and digital work.
A shortlist of agencies will be compiled on 26 March, with pitches taking place at the end of next month.
Race For Life events take place every year across the UK, where women run, jog or walk a five-kilometre course to raise money for the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London