Cancer Research UK reviews Race For Life account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 March 2010 10:10AM
LONDON - Cancer Research UK is reviewing the ad account for its £2 million "Race For Life" campaign.
The charity has approached roster and non-roster agencies as part of a statutory annual review process.
Rapp has repitched for and retained the business every year since 2005, with the agency beating Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to take the account last summer. Rapp will repitch for the business.
The successful agency will secure a place on the Cancer Research UK roster, which also includes AMV, OgilvyOne and The Good Agency, and will be responsible for creating an integrated campaign to promote the 2011 Race For Life events. Work will encompass DRTV, as well as press, DM and digital work.
A shortlist of agencies will be compiled on 26 March, with pitches taking place at the end of next month.
Race For Life events take place every year across the UK, where women run, jog or walk a five-kilometre course to raise money for the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition