Walker Media wins Kettle Foods account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 March 2010 10:50AM
LONDON - Kettle Foods, the owner of the Kettle Chips brand, has appointed Walker Media to handle its £2m media planning and buying account.
The agency won the business after a four-way pitch that included the incumbent agency, Frontline Media.
Kettle appointed Walker following rapid sales growth in its range of potato chips, which has made it the leading premium potato chip brand in the UK.
Andrew Slamin, the marketing director at Kettle Foods, said: "As a relatively new advertiser to TV, we were looking for a media agency partner with the rigour and experience to help us drive sales and attract new consumers to the brand. Walker Media answered the brief impressively."
Last year, Kettle launched its "chip art" TV campaign, through the ad agency Isobel. It used stop-frame animation and introduced the line "we think simple is better" to highlight the quality of ingredients used in the product.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £33654 - £39705 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- PR Account Director, Consumer Lifestyle, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film