Dr Oetker launches £2.5m ad campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 March 2010 11:30AM
LONDON - Dr Oetker, the German-based frozen food brand, is investing in a £2.5m advertising push as it looks to increase its position in the marketplace.
The push comes as rival brand Goodfellas ramps up its activity with the repositioning of its frozen food portfolio as master brands, as it looks to lure new customers.
The Dr Oetker campaign is looking to raise awareness of its Ristorante and new Quattro Formaggi pizzas, priced at £2.59. The brand is hoping to encourage new customers and repeated purchases from existing customers.
Activity runs across TV, print, sampling, and online support, which will run throughout this year.
Dr Oetker's TV push is running for four weeks and will showcase its variety of portfolios.
Ristorante's toppings include Mozzarella, Speciale, Pollo, Funghi, Hawaii, Quattro Formaggi and Vegetale Piccante.
A spokesperson for the company said: "We know that our consumers absolutely love the premium, authentic, Italian restaurant-quality of our unique thin and crispy frozen pizzas and once they try them, they're hooked in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed