Dr Oetker launches £2.5m ad campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 March 2010 11:30AM
LONDON - Dr Oetker, the German-based frozen food brand, is investing in a £2.5m advertising push as it looks to increase its position in the marketplace.
The push comes as rival brand Goodfellas ramps up its activity with the repositioning of its frozen food portfolio as master brands, as it looks to lure new customers.
The Dr Oetker campaign is looking to raise awareness of its Ristorante and new Quattro Formaggi pizzas, priced at £2.59. The brand is hoping to encourage new customers and repeated purchases from existing customers.
Activity runs across TV, print, sampling, and online support, which will run throughout this year.
Dr Oetker's TV push is running for four weeks and will showcase its variety of portfolios.
Ristorante's toppings include Mozzarella, Speciale, Pollo, Funghi, Hawaii, Quattro Formaggi and Vegetale Piccante.
A spokesperson for the company said: "We know that our consumers absolutely love the premium, authentic, Italian restaurant-quality of our unique thin and crispy frozen pizzas and once they try them, they're hooked in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London