Diary: twitterati - A week in the life of ... Richard Exon
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 March 2010 12:00AM
I think Newsnight just flashed up a front page of tomorrow's Times featuring a story about new fashion the 'lady-tache'.
7.30am, 6 March
BBC 4's The Man with the Golden Gavel has it all. Downturn, art, commerce, broadcast, trending and human screw ups. Catch it on iplayer.
8.02am, 5 March
@sarahbeeny aplogies, now with link http://bit.ly/a2rTZ7
5.21pm, 4 March
@sarahbeeny you might like this new BBC film too, fresh from RKCR/Y&R
5.21pm, 4 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds