Diary: twitterati - A week in the life of ... Richard Exon
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 March 2010 12:00AM
I think Newsnight just flashed up a front page of tomorrow's Times featuring a story about new fashion the 'lady-tache'.
7.30am, 6 March
BBC 4's The Man with the Golden Gavel has it all. Downturn, art, commerce, broadcast, trending and human screw ups. Catch it on iplayer.
8.02am, 5 March
@sarahbeeny aplogies, now with link http://bit.ly/a2rTZ7
5.21pm, 4 March
@sarahbeeny you might like this new BBC film too, fresh from RKCR/Y&R
5.21pm, 4 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor