Diary: twitterati - A week in the life of ... Richard Exon
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 March 2010 12:00AM
I think Newsnight just flashed up a front page of tomorrow's Times featuring a story about new fashion the 'lady-tache'.
7.30am, 6 March
BBC 4's The Man with the Golden Gavel has it all. Downturn, art, commerce, broadcast, trending and human screw ups. Catch it on iplayer.
8.02am, 5 March
@sarahbeeny aplogies, now with link http://bit.ly/a2rTZ7
5.21pm, 4 March
@sarahbeeny you might like this new BBC film too, fresh from RKCR/Y&R
5.21pm, 4 March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency