In association with
Land Rover 'go beyond' by Young & Rubicam
Campaign Work, Monday, 22 March 2010 03:11PM
Young & Rubicam has launched new print executions for Land Rover's existing campaign, 'go beyond.'
Land Rover's latest campaign aims to show how driving can give consumers an escape from everyday streeses such as work, family, or the city.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London