In association with
FITC 'the last advertising agency On Earth' by Saatchi & Saatchi Canada
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 March 2010 10:07AM
Saatchi & Saatchi Canada has released a film that looks at the future role of traditional advertising agencies and whether they're fully embracing the power of digital.
The film promotes FITC, a company that produces global digital and technology events that bring leading edge experts together to inspire, educate and challenge. The next conference is being held in Toronto, April 25th-27th 2010.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 per annum, Chertsey
- Comms Account Manager- Charity £38K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Performance Account Manager- £30K- £35K! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Executive- £32K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum, London