In association with
FITC 'the last advertising agency On Earth' by Saatchi & Saatchi Canada
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 March 2010 10:07AM
Saatchi & Saatchi Canada has released a film that looks at the future role of traditional advertising agencies and whether they're fully embracing the power of digital.
The film promotes FITC, a company that produces global digital and technology events that bring leading edge experts together to inspire, educate and challenge. The next conference is being held in Toronto, April 25th-27th 2010.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers