In association with
Barclaycard 'freedom' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 March 2010 11:14AM
Barclaycard is launching a music-themed ad campaign to support the introduction of its 'freedom' rewards programme.
The TV ad, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, uses classic blues track ‘Green Onions' by Booker T & The MGs. Each time someone is shown using their Barclaycard in a transaction, the card reader plays notes from the song.
The TV execution will be supported with a print campaign, starting on 25 March, and a digital campaign from 29 March.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London