Three to pitch for Greener Journeys
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 10:32AM
LONDON - Greener Journeys, a coalition of companies formed to increase the use of buses and coaches, is holding a review of its advertising, media and PR accounts.
It has shortlisted three agency groups to pitch. The advertising agencies are: The Red Brick Road, Archibald Ingall Stretton and Delaney Lund Knox Warren.
The pitches are expected to take place next week with an outcome expected soon afterwards.
The winning agencies will be briefed to create an integrated campaign to promote the company's aim of reducing car journeys by one billion by 2013 in a bid to reduce carbon emissions.
The group claims that research indicates that one-fifth of motorists find driving increasingly stressful and would prefer to reduce their car use. Meanwhile, a further fifth of motorists have already reduced their car use and would make further reductions if travelling by public transport was made easier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager London up to £30,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Guru Careers £40 - 60k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London