Three to pitch for Greener Journeys
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 10:32AM
LONDON - Greener Journeys, a coalition of companies formed to increase the use of buses and coaches, is holding a review of its advertising, media and PR accounts.
It has shortlisted three agency groups to pitch. The advertising agencies are: The Red Brick Road, Archibald Ingall Stretton and Delaney Lund Knox Warren.
The pitches are expected to take place next week with an outcome expected soon afterwards.
The winning agencies will be briefed to create an integrated campaign to promote the company's aim of reducing car journeys by one billion by 2013 in a bid to reduce carbon emissions.
The group claims that research indicates that one-fifth of motorists find driving increasingly stressful and would prefer to reduce their car use. Meanwhile, a further fifth of motorists have already reduced their car use and would make further reductions if travelling by public transport was made easier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers