Three to pitch for Greener Journeys
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 10:32AM
LONDON - Greener Journeys, a coalition of companies formed to increase the use of buses and coaches, is holding a review of its advertising, media and PR accounts.
It has shortlisted three agency groups to pitch. The advertising agencies are: The Red Brick Road, Archibald Ingall Stretton and Delaney Lund Knox Warren.
The pitches are expected to take place next week with an outcome expected soon afterwards.
The winning agencies will be briefed to create an integrated campaign to promote the company's aim of reducing car journeys by one billion by 2013 in a bid to reduce carbon emissions.
The group claims that research indicates that one-fifth of motorists find driving increasingly stressful and would prefer to reduce their car use. Meanwhile, a further fifth of motorists have already reduced their car use and would make further reductions if travelling by public transport was made easier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Account Manager: Digital Agency - Exciting Brands c£30k - Based from Home / Flexible working Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k plus bonus , Working from home / flexible - London
- Consumer Insight Specialist (6 months mat cover) Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity