Addiction London scoops Remington
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Remington, the grooming and haircare brand, has appointed Addiction London to handle its global creative account.
Addiction was hired following a pitch called in January. The agency will handle the UK account, previously held by Albion, as well as Remington's pan-European business.
Addiction London, which has evolved from its origins as a production company to offer broader creative services to clients, will oversee Remington's global communications strategy with work for the brand breaking later this year in TV, print and digital.
The agency's sister shop, Addiction New York, will implement the work in North America and Australasia.
MediaCom, Remington's media agency, was unaffected by the review and will continue to work with the brand.
Addiction's appointment comes as Remington, once famed for using its founder, Victor Kiam, in its advertising, faces greater competition in the electrical haircare appliance market from brands including Babyliss and ghd.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive: Integrated / Digital Agency - Exciting Brand / Large Campaigns c£20k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£20k, Greater London - Surrey
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Ninesharp £125 - £135 per day, Stanmore
- B2B National Sales Manager PSD Group Up to £50K + package, Field based (various regions)
- Brand manager - TOP 3 FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £42000 - £47000 per annum + car + bonus, West London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity