In association with
Dos Equis 'most interesting man in the world' by Euro RSCG NY
Campaign Work, Thursday, 25 March 2010 12:50PM
Dos Equis is launching a series of advertising activity building on the popularity of the pop-culture icon, the 'most interesting man in the world.'
The campaign involves television, radio, digitial, print and out-of-home executions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Uxbridge
- Online Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum + Up To £45,000, London
- Account Executive - top agency, Liverpool Perfect Marketing People To £20k, Liverpool
- Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker The Workhouse Negotiable depending on experience , Swindon, Wiltshire