In association with
Heineken USA 'Give Yourself a Good Name' by Euro RSCG New York
Campaign Work, Friday, 26 March 2010 04:30PM
Heineken USA is launching its first work by Euro RSCG New York. The campaign illustrates the courage and optimism necessary to seize the moment and make the most of opportunities, telling consumers to improve their image by choosing Heineken's quality beer.
The first TV spot, was directed by Mark Romanek, the director of music videos for artists like Madonna, Nine Inch Nails and No Doubt.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham