In association with
Heineken USA 'Give Yourself a Good Name' by Euro RSCG New York
Campaign Work, Friday, 26 March 2010 04:30PM
Heineken USA is launching its first work by Euro RSCG New York. The campaign illustrates the courage and optimism necessary to seize the moment and make the most of opportunities, telling consumers to improve their image by choosing Heineken's quality beer.
The first TV spot, was directed by Mark Romanek, the director of music videos for artists like Madonna, Nine Inch Nails and No Doubt.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel