In association with
Marmite 'love and hate parties' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 29 March 2010 12:04PM
DDB UK is launching a new brand campaign for Marmite and has created two new political parties, to go head-to-head in an election battle to determine if the UK is a nation of Marmite lovers or haters.
Rolling news coverage of the election campaign will run from the dedicated politics team at the Marmite News Network. The love party and hate party both have full manifesto and biographies of their party leaders on Facebook.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New business director-part-time, boutique design agency,£55k PR Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)