In association with
Marmite 'love and hate parties' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 29 March 2010 12:04PM
DDB UK is launching a new brand campaign for Marmite and has created two new political parties, to go head-to-head in an election battle to determine if the UK is a nation of Marmite lovers or haters.
Rolling news coverage of the election campaign will run from the dedicated politics team at the Marmite News Network. The love party and hate party both have full manifesto and biographies of their party leaders on Facebook.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Head of Marketing Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Director/Client Partner - financial services Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Aylesbury
- C++ Developer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, London