In association with
Marmite 'love and hate parties' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 March 2010 10:39AM
DDB UK is launching a new brand campaign for Marmite and has created two new political parties to go head-to-head in an election battle to determine if the UK is a nation of Marmite lovers or haters.
Rolling news coverage of the election campaign will run from the dedicated politics team at the Marmite News Network. The love party and hate party both have full manifesto and biographies of their party leaders on Facebook.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Periscope Recruitment LLP £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Head of SEO & Content Marketing - Cheshire ASG £30,000 - £40,000 , Cheshire/ Merseyside
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%