In association with
Marmite 'love and hate parties' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 March 2010 10:39AM
DDB UK is launching a new brand campaign for Marmite and has created two new political parties to go head-to-head in an election battle to determine if the UK is a nation of Marmite lovers or haters.
Rolling news coverage of the election campaign will run from the dedicated politics team at the Marmite News Network. The love party and hate party both have full manifesto and biographies of their party leaders on Facebook.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London