In association with
Breakthrough Breast Cancer 'fashion targets breast cancer' by CMW
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 March 2010 10:42AM
Kylie Minogue, Sienna Miller and Claudia Schiffer are fronting a campaign for charity Breakthrough Breast Cancer through a series of images shot by photographer Mario Testino.
The strapline for the campaign is ‘wear your support' and is supported by fashion retailers including M&S, River Island, Warehouse, Topshop, Coast, Laura Ashley, my-wardrobe.com, Whistles, Superdry and Melissa Odebash.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London