Diary: Gallop gets leathered
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Much fun was clearly had by all at Cindy Gallop's eye-watering birthday party in New York.
As you can see below, The Talent Business chief executive, Gary Stolkin, wore nothing more than a pair of leather briefs and matching waistcoat to the Helmut Lang-themed bash.
Snaps of the party on Flickr show the part-time magistrate having a dance-off with Coca-Cola's bare-chested vice-president of global marketing, Jonathan Mildenhall.
But be warned: the photos are not for the faint-hearted - which won't come as a surprise to attendees of last year's TED conference, where Gallop gave a talk about porn so explicit that the foundation had to hide the online footage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London