Diary: Gallop gets leathered
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Much fun was clearly had by all at Cindy Gallop's eye-watering birthday party in New York.
As you can see below, The Talent Business chief executive, Gary Stolkin, wore nothing more than a pair of leather briefs and matching waistcoat to the Helmut Lang-themed bash.
Snaps of the party on Flickr show the part-time magistrate having a dance-off with Coca-Cola's bare-chested vice-president of global marketing, Jonathan Mildenhall.
But be warned: the photos are not for the faint-hearted - which won't come as a surprise to attendees of last year's TED conference, where Gallop gave a talk about porn so explicit that the foundation had to hide the online footage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%