Diary: Gallop gets leathered
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Much fun was clearly had by all at Cindy Gallop's eye-watering birthday party in New York.
As you can see below, The Talent Business chief executive, Gary Stolkin, wore nothing more than a pair of leather briefs and matching waistcoat to the Helmut Lang-themed bash.
Snaps of the party on Flickr show the part-time magistrate having a dance-off with Coca-Cola's bare-chested vice-president of global marketing, Jonathan Mildenhall.
But be warned: the photos are not for the faint-hearted - which won't come as a surprise to attendees of last year's TED conference, where Gallop gave a talk about porn so explicit that the foundation had to hide the online footage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account