Diary: Gallop gets leathered
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Much fun was clearly had by all at Cindy Gallop's eye-watering birthday party in New York.
As you can see below, The Talent Business chief executive, Gary Stolkin, wore nothing more than a pair of leather briefs and matching waistcoat to the Helmut Lang-themed bash.
Snaps of the party on Flickr show the part-time magistrate having a dance-off with Coca-Cola's bare-chested vice-president of global marketing, Jonathan Mildenhall.
But be warned: the photos are not for the faint-hearted - which won't come as a surprise to attendees of last year's TED conference, where Gallop gave a talk about porn so explicit that the foundation had to hide the online footage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency