Diary: Fans inundate Murphy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Since appearing on TV last week in the John Lewis documentary, Adam & Eve's James Murphy has, understandably, had numerous calls, texts and e-mails.
Here, verbatim, is one of the crankier messages he received. Diary is pretty sure this is laden with sarcasm.
"Hello James. I have just watched the John Lewis TV programmes and was impressed with your contribution. The 'see the look - get the look' concept was imagination in spades! In keeping with the theme, can you tell me the brand name of the glasses you wear - I want to get the look!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account