Diary: Fans inundate Murphy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Since appearing on TV last week in the John Lewis documentary, Adam & Eve's James Murphy has, understandably, had numerous calls, texts and e-mails.
Here, verbatim, is one of the crankier messages he received. Diary is pretty sure this is laden with sarcasm.
"Hello James. I have just watched the John Lewis TV programmes and was impressed with your contribution. The 'see the look - get the look' concept was imagination in spades! In keeping with the theme, can you tell me the brand name of the glasses you wear - I want to get the look!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'