Diary: Fans inundate Murphy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Since appearing on TV last week in the John Lewis documentary, Adam & Eve's James Murphy has, understandably, had numerous calls, texts and e-mails.
Here, verbatim, is one of the crankier messages he received. Diary is pretty sure this is laden with sarcasm.
"Hello James. I have just watched the John Lewis TV programmes and was impressed with your contribution. The 'see the look - get the look' concept was imagination in spades! In keeping with the theme, can you tell me the brand name of the glasses you wear - I want to get the look!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency