Diary: Fans inundate Murphy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 2010 12:00AM
Since appearing on TV last week in the John Lewis documentary, Adam & Eve's James Murphy has, understandably, had numerous calls, texts and e-mails.
Here, verbatim, is one of the crankier messages he received. Diary is pretty sure this is laden with sarcasm.
"Hello James. I have just watched the John Lewis TV programmes and was impressed with your contribution. The 'see the look - get the look' concept was imagination in spades! In keeping with the theme, can you tell me the brand name of the glasses you wear - I want to get the look!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Business Director - Cosmetic FMCG - £65K! Ultimate Asset £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood