In association with
Hovis 'power me through to lunch' by MCBD
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 April 2010 11:51AM
Olympic cyclist Victoria Pendleton is fronting a new campaign by MCBD to promote Hovis as a healthy and filling breakfast alternative to cereals.
The 'power me through to lunch' campaign aims to drive futher sales growth.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London