In association with
Colgate 'beef, chicken, broccoli' by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 April 2010 11:02AM
Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv have created a new print campaign for Colgate to promote their dental floss.
The images in the campaign feature dental floss stretching toward bits of food in the shape of an object that could also be used (less effectively) to remove beef, chicken, or broccoli from teeth.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London