In association with
Colgate 'beef, chicken, broccoli' by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 April 2010 11:02AM
Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv have created a new print campaign for Colgate to promote their dental floss.
The images in the campaign feature dental floss stretching toward bits of food in the shape of an object that could also be used (less effectively) to remove beef, chicken, or broccoli from teeth.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business