In association with
Maryland Cookies 'temptation' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 April 2010 12:22PM
A talking cookie tempts a mum to eat him in a new television advert for Maryland Cookies.
The advert takes place at a school parents evening, with the parents listening intently to the teacher's assesment, until the mum is distracted by a talking cookie.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London