In association with
Maryland Cookies 'temptation' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 April 2010 12:22PM
A talking cookie tempts a mum to eat him in a new television advert for Maryland Cookies.
The advert takes place at a school parents evening, with the parents listening intently to the teacher's assesment, until the mum is distracted by a talking cookie.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications & Policy Developer Stopgap £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Stakeholder Marketing Manager - Part-time Maternity Cover Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum, Cambridge
- Digital Designer PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London