In association with
Mastercard 'world Mastercard' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 April 2010 11:19AM
Welsh songstress Bonnie Tyler is starring in a new ad campaign for MasterCard, which aims to promote the credit card's "World MasterCard" platform.
The ad carries the strapline 'Getting back more than you expected: Priceless', and aims to highlight the bespoke rewards and offers MasterCard customers receive when using their card.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel