LBi hires Oanes as associate creative director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 April 2010 11:11AM
LONDON - LBi has appointed Anorak Digital's co-founder Anthony Oanes as its associate creative director.
Reporting to chief creative officer Chris Clarke, as well as joint executive creative directors Laura Jordan Bambach and Simon Gill, Oanes will be working on the £10m Virgin Atlantic digital account, which the agency won last month.
Oanes co-founded Glue London's stand-alone digital design and production agency Anorak in 2006, and was design director, working on accounts including Coke, Sky, NHS and Absolut Vodka.
Prior to this, Oanes was a design director at Glue, working on Nokia, T-Mobile and Mini, after five years at AKQA.
Jordan Bambach said: "It's wonderful to be working with a talented, fresh and inspired creative with such maturity and such an understanding of client and users' needs. He has a heritage of working with great brands and bringing to life challenging creative briefs; delivering both award-winning creative work and beautiful hands-on design."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London