In association with
The Green Party 'election campaign' by Glue London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 13 April 2010 02:07PM
The Green Party has launched a digital and outdoor election campaign aiming to show its dedication to issues other than the environment.
The party makes promises concerning the NHS, poverty, jobs and the financial sector as it attempts to attract voters who are felling disillusioned by the three leading political parties.
The campaign also includes a personalised party election broadcast that encourages supporters of the Green Party to create a bespoke personal video that they can send to their friends, which highlights the party’s stance on the issues that are most pertinent to them.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%