InterContinental hands Ogilvy global customer marketing business
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 09:21AM
LONDON - InterContinental Hotels Group has consolidated its global customer marketing business with Ogilvy & Mather.
The development sees WPP strengthen its relationship with the group a year after its Mindshare agency won InterContinental's £80m media account.
Oglivy will manage a "broad range of service" for IHG, drawing on resources from its direct marketing and digital agencies OgilvyOne and OgilvyInteractive, as well as promotions agency OgilvyAction and production resource RedWorks.
IHG operates more than 4,400 hotels and manages a loyalty programme, Priority Club Rewards, which has 48 million members worldwide. Its hotel brands include InterContinental, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn.
Miles Young, chief executive of Ogilvy & Mather, said: "IHG's portfolio spans some of the best-known and highly regarded hotel properties. Our task is to help them in their mission of caring for their guests, through contemporary and leading-edge communications and technologies, all around the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London