InterContinental hands Ogilvy global customer marketing business
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 09:21AM
LONDON - InterContinental Hotels Group has consolidated its global customer marketing business with Ogilvy & Mather.
The development sees WPP strengthen its relationship with the group a year after its Mindshare agency won InterContinental's £80m media account.
Oglivy will manage a "broad range of service" for IHG, drawing on resources from its direct marketing and digital agencies OgilvyOne and OgilvyInteractive, as well as promotions agency OgilvyAction and production resource RedWorks.
IHG operates more than 4,400 hotels and manages a loyalty programme, Priority Club Rewards, which has 48 million members worldwide. Its hotel brands include InterContinental, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn.
Miles Young, chief executive of Ogilvy & Mather, said: "IHG's portfolio spans some of the best-known and highly regarded hotel properties. Our task is to help them in their mission of caring for their guests, through contemporary and leading-edge communications and technologies, all around the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency