InterContinental hands Ogilvy global customer marketing business
LONDON - InterContinental Hotels Group has consolidated its global customer marketing business with Ogilvy & Mather.
The development sees WPP strengthen its relationship with the group a year after its Mindshare agency won InterContinental's £80m media account.
Oglivy will manage a "broad range of service" for IHG, drawing on resources from its direct marketing and digital agencies OgilvyOne and OgilvyInteractive, as well as promotions agency OgilvyAction and production resource RedWorks.
IHG operates more than 4,400 hotels and manages a loyalty programme, Priority Club Rewards, which has 48 million members worldwide. Its hotel brands include InterContinental, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn.
Miles Young, chief executive of Ogilvy & Mather, said: "IHG's portfolio spans some of the best-known and highly regarded hotel properties. Our task is to help them in their mission of caring for their guests, through contemporary and leading-edge communications and technologies, all around the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London