Diary: Are ad folk that dodgy?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 April 2010 12:00AM
Diary is at a loss to explain the hoax ad posters that have appeared on London Underground lately warning that advertising causes narcissism, depression and drug and alcohol abuse.
Tell us something we don't know, you might say. However, a tad controversially, the "ad" purports to be from Transport for London. Diary suspects TfL staff will be keeping a special eye out in future for a shifty-looking commuter armed with a paste bucket and brush.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire