Diary: Water-cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 April 2010 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The Conservative Party and M&C Saatchi reuniting. 34 mins
We all know a good story when we see one. So there were
no surprises when Campaign's lead story last week was
picked up by most of the national media the following day.
So which ad agency is going to come up with the best work
for David Cameron and the Conservatives? Euro RSCG or
M&C Saatchi? Watch this space.
And while we're on the subject of the General 12 mins
Election, the Labour Party is crowdsourcing its next ad.
OK, so members of the public were capable of adding their
own witty anecdotes to Cameron's airbrushed mug, but can
they really come up with an insightful electionwinning
poster from scratch? Isn't that what its advertising agency,
Saatchi & Saatchi, is for?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London