Diary: Water-cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 April 2010 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The Conservative Party and M&C Saatchi reuniting. 34 mins
We all know a good story when we see one. So there were
no surprises when Campaign's lead story last week was
picked up by most of the national media the following day.
So which ad agency is going to come up with the best work
for David Cameron and the Conservatives? Euro RSCG or
M&C Saatchi? Watch this space.
And while we're on the subject of the General 12 mins
Election, the Labour Party is crowdsourcing its next ad.
OK, so members of the public were capable of adding their
own witty anecdotes to Cameron's airbrushed mug, but can
they really come up with an insightful electionwinning
poster from scratch? Isn't that what its advertising agency,
Saatchi & Saatchi, is for?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency