In association with
BBC 1 'Wizard of Dogz' by Saint / RKCR
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 April 2010 12:40PM
Andrew Lloyd-Webber is not just on the lookout for a Dorothy, he's searching for his Toto too, in a new campaign for BBC 1.
'The Wizard of Dogz' is a story that unfolds in a magical dog-inspired World of Oz, where the yellow brick road is paved with dog biscuits. Follow our canine friends as they embark on their journey to the Emerald City.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England