Anomaly unveils debut campaign for Sony
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Anomaly has unveiled its first work for Sony Europe since it won the £50 million account from Fallon last year.
The campaign promotes the various elements of the Sony brand, from its sponsorship of sporting events to the musicians signed to its labels, in a bid to position it as a digitally networked entertainment company.
Two TV ads, directed by Frank Budgen, break today (Thursday) and feature children enjoying sports and music but in a very adult setting.
A digital campaign, created by Tonic and featuring online product demos, will support the campaign alongside public relations activity devised by Immediate Future.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity