Anomaly unveils debut campaign for Sony
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Anomaly has unveiled its first work for Sony Europe since it won the £50 million account from Fallon last year.
The campaign promotes the various elements of the Sony brand, from its sponsorship of sporting events to the musicians signed to its labels, in a bid to position it as a digitally networked entertainment company.
Two TV ads, directed by Frank Budgen, break today (Thursday) and feature children enjoying sports and music but in a very adult setting.
A digital campaign, created by Tonic and featuring online product demos, will support the campaign alongside public relations activity devised by Immediate Future.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London