Ida Rezvani named new Dentsu London MD
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 10:15AM
LONDON - Dentsu London has hired Ida Rezvani, the deputy managing director at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, as its managing director.
Reporting to Simon North, the chief executive, she will take charge of the day-to-day running of the business. She will also work closely with Beeker Northam – Dentsu's executive planning director, who was hired earlier in the year from glue London – in developing the agency and driving new business.
The appointment is the latest made by Jim Kelly, the regional director for Dentsu Europe, as he attempts to build Dentsu London into a successful domestic agency.
He said: "Ida is going to be the agency dynamo that will drive us forward. She has bundles of energy and a fantastic track record at Rainey Kelly."
This will be the second time Kelly has hired Rezvani. As one of the founders of RKCR/Y&R, he gave her her first job in advertising as a graduate trainee in September 2000.
He says: "It's always good to see a graduate become a manager and I hope we can now give her the chance to further develop her career."
In her nine years at RKCR/Y&R, she has worked on a number of accounts, including Virgin Trains, Visit London and Marks & Spencer, on which she became the business director in 2007.
Alongside her role as deputy managing director, she was also the head of account management, a role she picked up in July 2009.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency