TRBR and Initiative win Greener Journeys accounts
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 11:25AM
LONDON - Greener Journeys, the coalition of bus operators aiming to encourage drivers to ditch their cars in favour of buses, has appointed The Red Brick Road and Initiative to its advertising and media buying accounts respectively.
The agencies secured the business after a pitch that saw The Red Brick Road compete alongside Archibald Ingall Stretton and Delaney Lund Knox Warren for the advertising account.
The consortium has briefed the agencies to devise an integrated campaign, backed by a £1 million marketing spend, to encourage people to travel by bus for some of their regular journeys.
By demonstrating to consumers that travelling by bus just once a month could help cut one billion car journeys in a three-year period, Greener Journeys is hoping to reduce the carbon impact of their travel habits.
The coalition claims that taking the bus for one in 25 journeys could save two million tonnes of CO2.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London