In association with
News of the World 'Pimp my world cup' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 April 2010 12:26PM
The News of the World has signed up the world famous legendary hip-hop DJ Tim Westwood to front its World Cup marketing campaign - promising to 'pimp' its readers' experience of the tournament and, in the words of Westwood: "Turn your World Cup up to the max."
The campaign has been created by ad agency WCRS. It kicks off this Thursday (15 April) with a 30-second TV ad promoting the paper's exclusive football sticker and album giveaway.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- TV senior Planner/Buyer- £28K Ultimate Asset £24000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Content Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Website/Digital Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, South East England
- Comms Manager- Toy/ Entertainment Brand- up to £35K! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London