In association with
News of the World 'Pimp my world cup' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 April 2010 12:26PM
The News of the World has signed up the world famous legendary hip-hop DJ Tim Westwood to front its World Cup marketing campaign - promising to 'pimp' its readers' experience of the tournament and, in the words of Westwood: "Turn your World Cup up to the max."
The campaign has been created by ad agency WCRS. It kicks off this Thursday (15 April) with a 30-second TV ad promoting the paper's exclusive football sticker and album giveaway.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR SAE, Media/Marketing Services, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London