Oxfam appoints WPN to donor acquisition DM account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 April 2010 05:30PM
LONDON - Oxfam GB, the UK's largest development charity, has appointed Watson Phillips Norman to handle the digital and direct marketing for its donor recruitment work.
The agency won the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. It will now be responsible creating a high-profile online and offline supporter acquisition campaign that aims to appeal to a new category of donors.
WPN's appointment marks the first time that Oxfam has held a retained direct marketing agency for its donor recruitment work.
The charity currently works with a number of agencies on other areas of its business including Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Cheeze DMG and Tangible Response.
Oxfam's relationship with these agencies are unaffected by the new appointment.
WPN already handles the direct marketing for a number of major UK charities, including PDSA, The Salvation Army and Unicef.
Andrew Barton, the head of relationship marketing at Oxfam GB, said: "We have some ambitious plans for supporter acquisition and we have every confidence that WPN will be a great partner for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London