Target Media wins £3m Namco Bandai media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 11:13AM
LONDON - Namco Bandai Partners UK, the video game distribution and marketing company, has appointed Target Media to handle its £3m planning, buying and digital account.
Target Media won the business for the company behind Tamagotchi, Pokemon, Power Rangers, Pacman and Atari, following a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Namco is responsible for the marketing, sales and distribution of a range of games for Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo gaming platforms. Games distributed by the Namco Bandai include Enslaved, Tekken and Test Drive.
Target Media will now plan campaigns for all new game releases across all media platforms.
David Miller, marketing director at Namco Bandai Partners, said: "Their credentials in the gaming and entertainment world, mixed with their inspirational ideas for creative campaigns, meant they were the perfect choice for our business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London