In association with
Shreddies 'search for new nanas' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Monday, 19 April 2010 11:45AM
McCann London has launched a social media campaign to build off the successful 'Knitting Nanas' campaign.
The 'recruitment' campaign uses Facebook and Twitter to search for new nanas, as the current crew cannot keep up with the demand for Shreddies cereal.
A Facebook page dedicated to the cause allows users to upload pictures of their own nanas and vote on the new Nana.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London