In association with
Samsung 'a new dimension in TV' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 April 2010 11:24AM
Samsung is launching a new ad campaign to promote what it claims is the UK's first 3D LED TV.
The £8m campaign will break on ITV at half time during the Champion's League semi-final on the 28 April and will run across TV, print, outdoor and online for three months.
Video 1: The Samsung ad
Video 2: The making of the Samsung ad
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London