In association with
Samsung 'a new dimension in TV' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 April 2010 11:24AM
Samsung is launching a new ad campaign to promote what it claims is the UK's first 3D LED TV.
The £8m campaign will break on ITV at half time during the Champion's League semi-final on the 28 April and will run across TV, print, outdoor and online for three months.
Video 1: The Samsung ad
Video 2: The making of the Samsung ad
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London