In association with
Audi 'beauty and the beasts' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 April 2010 11:54AM
BBH's latest campaign for Audi promotes the brands product range with particular focus on the R8 Spyder model.
The ad begins with a loud and chaotic scene of vehicles driving and crashing at random echoing fair ground bumper cars.
The R8 Spyder comes into view and avoids the other cars with ease, emphasising the manoeuvring capabilities of the vehicle.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 per annum + double OTE, City of London
- Senior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Woburn Sands
- Senior Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Capability Manager - Kingston Upon Thames Stopgap negotiable, Kingston upon Thames