In association with
Audi 'beauty and the beasts' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 April 2010 11:54AM
BBH's latest campaign for Audi promotes the brands product range with particular focus on the R8 Spyder model.
The ad begins with a loud and chaotic scene of vehicles driving and crashing at random echoing fair ground bumper cars.
The R8 Spyder comes into view and avoids the other cars with ease, emphasising the manoeuvring capabilities of the vehicle.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?