Nwosu quits MCHI to join M&C Saatchi
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has hired Enyi Nwosu, the managing partner of MCHI, to head planning across the UK group.
He joins the agency as the executive director of its central strategy unit - a 30-strong team of planners from across the group's seven agencies.
The agency launched its central strategy unit in June last year. It contains all of the strategists, planners and market analysts from agencies such as Lida, Play, M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment and Talk PR.
Tim Duffy, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi, said: "Since its launch, I was always looking for someone to run the unit. Having an intelligent and energetic channel-neutral leader of planners from so many backgrounds is extremely exciting."
Nwosu joined CHI & Partners as a partner in 2007 to restructure its planning department. In January 2009, he and Tim Allnutt were given the job of launching MCHI, a full-service agency, as its managing partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film