Pizza Express seeks dedicated shop for CRM
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 10:44AM
LONDON - Pizza Express, the Gondola Group restaurant brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its CRM account.
The company has held talks with a number of direct marketing agencies ahead of a pitch for the business.
It is understood that Pizza Express is keen to build stronger relationships with its consumers through devices such as partnership marketing and membership schemes.
The appointment will mark the first time that the restaurant has used a dedicated direct marketing agency for its CRM work.
Pizza Express currently uses Work Club to handle the majority of its advertising campaigns.
The restaurant first started working with the agency in August 2008 after handing it a brief to develop its brand website. Pizza Express then awarded Work Club lead advertising agency status in July last year without a pitch. The previous incumbent on the business was Isobel.
Manning Gottlieb OMD handles media buying for Pizza Express, with Goodstuff overseeing comms planning and media management.
Pizza Express has used a number of partnership campaigns to help attract customers to its restaurants.
The brand holds a relationship with Orange to offer two-for-one pizzas on Wednesdays, in conjunction with the mobile network's two-for-one cinema ticket deal. It has also run offers in partnership with The Times and on Jazz FM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Qualitative Director Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, Central London