Land Registry calls integrated review
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 11:20AM
LONDON - The HM Land Registry, which is responsible for managing interests in registered land in the UK, is looking for an agency to handle its integrated advertising account.
The organisation sent out an RFI to agencies last week, with a view to holding a pitch for the business in June.
Between five and seven agencies will be invited to participate in the pitch process, with the successful agency expected to work on the account for a three-year period.
The winner will be responsible for all of the Land Registry's creative and strategic communications, which will include print and press ads, direct marketing, online advertising and public relations.
The agency will also develop the organisation's website, working with its in-house marketing services team, which currently handles all advertising campaigns.
The Land Registry's communications aim to provide legal and procedural information and raise awareness of the organisation's work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London