Elaine Hutton to oversee new IPA legal team
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 12:07PM
LONDON - The IPA has appointed Elaine Hutton, the head of legal for the European division of Apple Retail, as its new legal director.
Hutton will lead a legal team of four, including Rebecca Chong, who joined last month as a legal associate from Morgan Cole to take responsibility for copyright and contracts advice. Juliet Bawtree, who joined in January as the senior legal manager (employment) from Withers LLP, and the legal assistant, Thilo Steube, are the other two members of the IPA legal team.
Hutton replaces Marina Palomba, who left in December to join the US-based law firm Reed Smith and to establish a specialist marketing law operation for it in the UK.
The associate legal affairs director, Chris Hackford, and the legal associate, Huw Morris, then quit the IPA to join Palomba at Reed Smith.
Hutton has also worked as a corporate lawyer for Channel 4 and as the vice-president, legal and business affairs, for FremantleMedia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity