Elaine Hutton to oversee new IPA legal team
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 April 2010 12:07PM
LONDON - The IPA has appointed Elaine Hutton, the head of legal for the European division of Apple Retail, as its new legal director.
Hutton will lead a legal team of four, including Rebecca Chong, who joined last month as a legal associate from Morgan Cole to take responsibility for copyright and contracts advice. Juliet Bawtree, who joined in January as the senior legal manager (employment) from Withers LLP, and the legal assistant, Thilo Steube, are the other two members of the IPA legal team.
Hutton replaces Marina Palomba, who left in December to join the US-based law firm Reed Smith and to establish a specialist marketing law operation for it in the UK.
The associate legal affairs director, Chris Hackford, and the legal associate, Huw Morris, then quit the IPA to join Palomba at Reed Smith.
Hutton has also worked as a corporate lawyer for Channel 4 and as the vice-president, legal and business affairs, for FremantleMedia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London