Steve Harding promoted to global CEO of OgilvyAction
LONDON - The Ogilvy Group has appointed Steve Harding as global CEO of OgilvyAction, its experiential and promotional network.
OgilvyAction, which serves clients including British American Tobacco, has been run by a five-person management team for the past seven months.
The team included Harding, who was EMEA CEO, Sheila Hartnett, North America CEO, and John Goodman, Asia-Pacific president.
Miles Young, worldwide CEO of Ogilvy & Mather, said: "Steve has been the convenor of our management team, and it is natural that he should step up."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + 20% Bonus , London
- Mid/ Senior Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Client Services Executive - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London