Diary: Collins' career advice
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 12:00AM
If you are what Oscar Wilde might term a woman of no importance, you may want to try cosying up to Claudine Collins. She's one of the most influential women in Britain, according to May's issue of Marie Claire and is offering her services in the magazine's first-ever mentoring campaign (along with the likes of Dawn Airey and Jo Malone), helping less fortunate women get their big career break.
We're guessing boosting the profile of the head of investment at the biggest media agency in town won't do Marie Claire's ad revenues any harm either.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer PFJ £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- European Category Development Manager Brand Recruitment Salary dependent of experience + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager - ATL / Integrated - c£32k - Iconic Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account