Diary: Collins' career advice
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 12:00AM
If you are what Oscar Wilde might term a woman of no importance, you may want to try cosying up to Claudine Collins. She's one of the most influential women in Britain, according to May's issue of Marie Claire and is offering her services in the magazine's first-ever mentoring campaign (along with the likes of Dawn Airey and Jo Malone), helping less fortunate women get their big career break.
We're guessing boosting the profile of the head of investment at the biggest media agency in town won't do Marie Claire's ad revenues any harm either.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition