Diary: Collins' career advice
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 12:00AM
If you are what Oscar Wilde might term a woman of no importance, you may want to try cosying up to Claudine Collins. She's one of the most influential women in Britain, according to May's issue of Marie Claire and is offering her services in the magazine's first-ever mentoring campaign (along with the likes of Dawn Airey and Jo Malone), helping less fortunate women get their big career break.
We're guessing boosting the profile of the head of investment at the biggest media agency in town won't do Marie Claire's ad revenues any harm either.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London