Diary: Collins' career advice
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 12:00AM
If you are what Oscar Wilde might term a woman of no importance, you may want to try cosying up to Claudine Collins. She's one of the most influential women in Britain, according to May's issue of Marie Claire and is offering her services in the magazine's first-ever mentoring campaign (along with the likes of Dawn Airey and Jo Malone), helping less fortunate women get their big career break.
We're guessing boosting the profile of the head of investment at the biggest media agency in town won't do Marie Claire's ad revenues any harm either.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity