Diary: The FA's own goal
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 12:00AM
The Football Association has put in an order for some prime reading material to keep the England team amused during the World Cup. Needless to say, the works of Dostoevsky didn't get a look-in. The team has asked for free copies of June's Loaded to keep them mentally stimulated between matches.
While it's hardly a shocker that footballers prefer their literature heavily illustrated with pneumatic glamour models, you'd think the multimillion-pound-earning squad might be able to afford to buy their own magazines.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London