Diary: The FA's own goal
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2010 12:00AM
The Football Association has put in an order for some prime reading material to keep the England team amused during the World Cup. Needless to say, the works of Dostoevsky didn't get a look-in. The team has asked for free copies of June's Loaded to keep them mentally stimulated between matches.
While it's hardly a shocker that footballers prefer their literature heavily illustrated with pneumatic glamour models, you'd think the multimillion-pound-earning squad might be able to afford to buy their own magazines.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account