In association with
Primelocation.com 'bigger home' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 12:07PM
Primelocation.com has launched a campaign to promote the brand as a high-end property portal.
The campaign will run across national press, including fashion, home and lifestyle titles and features images by fashion photographer Tim Bret-Day whose previous work includes campaigns for Agent Provocateur and Harvey Nichols and editorial shoots for Harpers & Queen and Arena.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham