Jeremy Bullmore, former chairman, J. Walter Thompson, and former board director, WPP Group
2. Name your three closest friends in the business
"Frank Lowe; Maurice Saatchi; John Hegarty. We have such a laugh."
Matt Shepherd-Smith, chief operating officer, TBWA\London
3. Name one thing about yourself that might surprise people
"I'm actually thin. This is an ingenious fat suit that I wear for experimental purposes only."
Jonathan Durden, president, PHD
4. Career milestones (150 words max)
Harry MacAuslan, worldwide account director, Diageo, Leo Burnett
5. How do you unwind?
"I talk like a pirate."
Mark Cridge, managing director, Glue London
6. If you were an ad, what would your strapline be?
"Barry Cook. Half man, half dolphin."
Barry Cook, outgoing chief executive, Leo Burnett
7. Name one thing about yourself that might surprise people
"Have you met my tortoise?"
Richard Morris, business development director, DDB
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
"Someone once defined an extravagance as anything that your wife can find no use for. So that'd be our iron and ironing board then. I suppose a slightly impractical car was an extravagance. But it won't be with me for long."
Nigel Roberts, creative director, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
9. What's your favourite business magazine?
"Can I use this to ask the people at Fleet Van to take me off their bloody mailing list, please?"
David Fletcher, head of MediaLab, Mediaedge:cia UK
10. Where do you live?
"Next to the man with the massive hedge"
Danny Brooke Taylor, creative head, TBWA\London.