1. Fashion Revolution "the 2 Euro t-shirt social experiment" by BBDO Berlin
The ad shows people attracted to an offer to buy a T-shirt for €2 from a vending machine placed in Berlin.
But before they pay, the machine shows them that the T-shirt was made in poor working conditions and then asks if they would still like to purchase it.
Eight out of 10 people decided not to. The spot has been shared 62,293 times in the past seven days.
2. Coca-Cola "Aç Bir Coca-Cola"
The Turkish ad shows a group of men dancing on a beach in the middle of a fairground, they are then joined by a group of women. It has been shared 48,113 times.
3. Comedy Central "Inside Amy Schumer - Girl, You Don’t Need Makeup" by Comedy Central
The trailer for the comedy show features a boy band telling Amy Schumer that she doesn’t need any makeup, when she takes it off they change their mind and tell her to put it back on.
Towards the end they sing, "girl, you do need makeup, lots and lots of makeup". The ad has been shared 41,124 times this week.
4. Pandora "the unique connection" by Malling Publications
The ad shows the bond between a mother and child. The ad is an experiment where blindfolded children pick out their mother from a line up. It has been shared 27,855 times this week.
5. Turkish Airlines "#delightfulstories"
The ad encourages people to "own" their dreams and make "delightful stories". It shows exciting images of around the world. The spot was shared 25,635 times this week.
6. Sauza 901 Tequila "no limes needed" by La Comunidad
The comedy ad shows men dresses as limes championing the fruit as the best condiment.
However they hit rock bottom when Sauza 901 Tequila is introduced because it is made with lime in it. The spot was shared 22,764 times this week.
7. Marvel and Samsung "Assemble part 2" by 72andSunny
Lionel Messi, Eddie Lacy, John John Florence, Fabian Cancellara and two fans get to become an Avenger when they’re given a virtual reality headset.
The short feature film has been shared 21,108 times this week.
8. Wells Fargo "learning sign language" by BBDO
The ad shows a couple learning sign language to be able to communicate with a child they are about to adopt who also uses sign language. It has been shared 17,941 times in the past seven days.
9. H&M "summer starts now" by Wednesday
Four women receive a message to meet at a beach where they model the swimwear available at H&M. The spot has been shared 16,745 times this week.
10. Marvel and Samsung Mobile "battle for the Avengers Tower 360 experience" by 72andSunny
The 360-degree video allows users to experience the Tower from the popular film on their mobile device, with the full experience being available through a virtual reality headset.
The film has been shared 14,919 times in the past seven days.