1. Donald Trump electorate campaign
This ad for Trump's campaign to become the US president focuses on Islamic terrorism. It claims Trump will quickly cut the head off Isis and take their oil. It has been shared 20,591 times in the last week.
2. Google "year in search 2015" by Google
The ad focuses on the questions asked by people in 2015. The voice over by Caitlyn Jenner encourages people to know "we are all different". It has been shared 20,257 in the last seven days.
3. YouTube "rewind: now watch me 2015" by YouTube
The video site has collated a number of the top videos, people and music featured on YouTube throughout the year. Still holding on to its slot in the top 10, it has been shared 14,501 times in the last week.
4. Edeka "#heimkommen" by Jung Von Matt
In the battle of the Christmas ads, Edeka eclipsed the competition being shared 1.1 million times in just one week. The German supermarket’s story of a grandfather’s attempts to bring his family together for Christmas was still shared 14,338 times in the last seven days.
5. John Lewis "the man on the moon" by Adam & Eve/DDB
A young girl notices a lonely old man on the moon and sets out to let him know that someone on earth is thinking about him by sending him a gift. The ad has been shared 13,828 times last week.
6. Amazon Prime "a lonely little horse" by Joint London
It may have fallen from its number five spot before the Christmas break, but footage of a cute animal is often a guarantee of viral success.
That’s the formula Amazon Prime has gone for with this ad focusing on the loneliness of a very tiny horse. The ad was shared 9,601 times last week.
7. Fifa 16 "best goals of 2015"
The best goals of 2015 from the Fifa 16 video game are shown. Gamers from Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC get their chance to submit their favourite goals. It was shared 6,677 times last week.
8. Geico "spy: it’s what you do" by The Martin Agency
A spy is in the middle of catching criminals when he receives a phone call from his mother. The ad was shared 5,063 times last week.
9. Victoria’s Secret "Victoria's Secret Angels lip sync ‘hands to myself’" by Victoria’s Secret
Models lip sync to the Selena Gomez song. The ad was shared 4,611 times last week.
10. Sainsbury’s "Mog’s Christmas Calamity" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Sainsbury’s festive offering stays in the top ten. The ad sees Mog save Christmas Day, and it was shared 4,473 times last week.
The chart is compiled by Unruly.