1. Ford "Ken Block’s Gymkhana eight: ultimate exotic playground"
The rally driver takes a Ford car for a spin around a circuit in Dubai, performing stunts such as a perfect doughnut. The ad was shared 360,124 times this week.
2. Coca-Cola "Los sueños cumplidos de CD9 #1CocaColaCon"
A band is interviewed about their dreams. The ad has been shared 19,498 times in the past seven days.
3. Android: "rock, paper, scissors" by Droga5
A rock, paper, and scissors save each other from bullies and become friends. The ad is part of the company’s "be together, not the same" campaign. The has been shared 16,395 times this week.
4. Microsoft: "International Women’s Day 2016: what are you going to make?" by McCann Worldgroup
Microsoft celebrates female inventors saying that not everything is "man made". A group of young girls struggle to name any female inventors. The ad was shared 15,546 times this week.
5. Burger King: "Burger King reveals the end of a McDonald's commercial" by Buzzman
A couple use a McDonald’s drive-through for a coffee as they drive the extra distance to a Burger King. The fast-food chain thanks McDonald’s for "being everywhere". The ad was shared 13,744 times in the past seven days.
6. Samsung "Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge: official introduction"
The film introduces the new products and explains all the features for it. The ad had been in first position for two weeks running. It was shared 8,721 times in the past week.
7. S7 Airlines and OK GO "upside down & inside out" by Damian Kulash and Trish Sie
The band shot the music video in a plane in "zero gravity". They play around with the atmosphere, releasing colourful balls and jumping around. The film was shared 8,625 times in the past seven days.
8. Porche "the new 911 R. Old school. New thrill." by Cramer-Kasselt
The revived sports car travels through deserted roads among a backdrop of mountains. The ad has been shared 6,755 times.
9. Audi Germany: "Audi Quattro challenge - the steepest street" by Think
Extreme sports athletes are taken to the top of the steepest street in the world, at 37 degrees, in an Audi car. The road is filled with snow and mud making it more of a challenge.
When they reach the top the athletes disembark and make their own way down. The ad has been shared 5,618 times this week.
10. Cynthia Bailey "Cynthia Bailey eyewear"
Set on a beach in Jamaica, whenever the actress puts on the sunglasses the image turns to colour. The ad was shared 4,758 times.
The chart is compiled by Unruly.