1. John Lewis "tiny dancer" by Adam&Eve/DDB
The ad shows a young girl dancing around a house to Tiny Dancer by Elton John. She uses items in the living room as props and manages to knock a lot of them over.
The copy at the end reads: "If it matters to you, it matters to us." The ad has been shared 44,915 times in the past seven days.
2. Tommy Hilfiger "it all comes off"
As Rafael Nadal strips down to Tommy Hilfiger boxers the camera closes in on his nether regions. He then walks off in a towel. The ad has been shared 24,008 times this week.
3. Comfort Vietnam "An Tuong Còn Mãi Voi Nguoi Ta Yêu Thuong"
A groom is blindfolded and asked to guess who’s who in a line up of people by sniffing them. The ad has been shared 22,607 times.
4. ROC "Cristiano Ronaldo in Disguise"
The footballer tries to impress passersby in Madrid with his skills whilst disguised with long hair and a beard, wearing a large hoodie and joggers. After a kick about with a child he signs the football and hands it to him, and reveals his identity.
The spot has been shared 18,252 times.
5. Foot Locker "thoughts" by BBDO New York
The ad features Victor Cruz and Odell Beckham Jr, the American footballers. They are seen making small talk but the ad reveals what they’re really thinking. It has been shared 17,539 times.
6. Burger King "McWhopper proposal" by Y&R in New Zealand, Code & Theory, Alison Brod Public Relations, The David Agency, Rock Orange, Turner Duckworth and Horizon
The fast food chain has invited its rival McDonald’s to create the McWhopper to raise awareness and money for International Day of Peace on 21 September. The spot has been shared 19,014 times.
7. Red Bull "Drew Bezanson’s uncontainable"
Drew Bezanson, the Canadian cyclist, performs stunts on large shipping containers with his BMX bike. The ad has been shared 12,651 times.
8. BarBQPlaza Thailand "The Waiters’ Mom"
The restaurant arranged a surprise meal for the waiters and their mothers because they have to work on Mother’s Day. The ad has been shared 12,103 times.
9. LG "Rolly Keyboard"
LG, the electronics company, has created a keyboard that rolls up for people working remotely. The ad has been shared 10,544 times.
10. Pepsi "Joe Flacco football party fail"
The American footballer stars in a spoof on learning how to throw a party. The sportsman is seen resting his elbow in an ice bucket full of Pepsi instead of offering the drinks to guests. It has been shared 10,477 times.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.