1. Pokémon "#Pokemon20: Pokémon Super Bowl commercial" by Omelet
To celebrate 20 years of the brand, Pokémon’s 2016 Super Bowl spot shows a boy running over a mountain and inspiring other people to achieve great feats. It was shared 215,979 times over the past week.
2. Doritos "should we air ‘ultrasound’ during Super Bowl 50?" by Peter Carstairs
Should we air "Ultrasound" during Super Bowl 50? This is 1 of 3 finalists. Vote now at Doritos.com and YOU decide.Posted by Doritos on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
The snacks brand is asking consumers to vote on the best ad for the Super Bowl. In this one, which was shared 73,689 times this week, a pregnant woman gets angry when the father eats Doritos crisps during her ultrasound.
3. Disney Music "Shakira – try everything (from Disney’s Zootopia)"
The pop star plays a snippet from her song "Try everything," which will be featured in the Disney film Zootopia. It was shared 36,047 over the past week.
4. NBA "hands" by Translation
The NBA’s ad shows a boy who refuses to use one of his hands after it was touched by a basketball player. It received 23,636 shares this week.
5. Coca-Cola "C? nhà selfie, T?t thêm g?n k?t"
This video is part of a new global campaign bringing all Coca-Cola brands under the tagline "Taste the feeling". It was shared 22,496 times this week.
6. Doritos "should we air ‘Doritos dogs’ during Super Bowl 50?" by Peter Carstairs
Should we air "Doritos Dogs" during Super Bowl 50? This is 1 of 3 finalists. Vote now at Doritos.com and YOU decide.Posted by Doritos on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
This spot, another contender for the Doritos Super Bowl commercial, shows the great lengths dogs go to for some Doritos. It got 13,613 shares over the last seven days.
7. Death Wish Coffee "Big game commercial: storm’s a-brewin’" by RPA
Death Wish Coffee, the winner of Intuit QuickBooks Small Business Big Game contest, uses a ship of vikings to illustrate the strength of its coffee. The ad was shared 11,104 times this week.
8. Adidas "creators never follow – Damian Lillard" by 72andSunny
Damian Lillard, the American basketball player, shares motivation for silencing doubters. The video received 10,046 shares in seven days.
9. RedBull "8 disciplines of flight converge over Moab | chain reaction (4k)"
The Red Bull Air Force, a team of aviation experts, showcases their aerial talents in Moab, Utah. It got 9,948 shares this week.
10. Renault "Renault Sport R.S. 01 interceptor: a new rapid intervention force"
With 9,472 shares this week, the spot shows the sports car racing with rally legend Jean Ragnotti behind the wheel.